Friday, 18 May 2007

Freek Force

Before you know it we will be booking Christmas Parties and New Years Functions. I will be back on Monday with the happenings of Freek Force Mobile Disco's weekend activities and lots of other information. BTW The name Freek Force is the name Mark has been using for his mobile since way back in 1986. And think about it... in 1986 "Freek" was a good word. eg. The freaks come out at night - by Whodini; Freakshow on the dancefloor - by The Bar-Kays; just to name a few. The original logo was a fist coming through a vinyl record which in turn was shattered, with the words Freek and Force on either side.

1 comment:

DJ Alleyne aka "The Wiz" said...

YO dude!!!

I just spent 30 mins reading the whole blog!!! F&*%ing Hilarious I tell ya... takes me back... even further back than i know, LOL! Keep doing what ya doin bra, and dont be such a stranger... Let Riley breathe a bit.

I'll be watching... or READING...
PEACE