Monday, 21 May 2007

Phab n Wiz

I don't think I need to say who these guys are. They took over DJ'ing at Zoom when Mark and I left. Not only that, they took it to a whole new level. When Zoom folded (sadly) these guys went out and started their own entertainment outfit, taking the Zoom crowd (who at that point had nowhere to go) to new venues and giving them a bigger "jol" than they'd become acustomed to at Zoom. Don't get me wrong, in it's hey-day, Zoom was a place like no other. An atmosphere that will never be seen again (RIP Club Zoom - You will NEVER be forgotten). Dubble Trubble have their gigs at Skyybar once a month and if you haven't been, get your name on their mailing list (by invitation only) and get to their next party. Chances are you'll see us (FreekForce) there as well. All Dubble Trubble jols are on their web gallery so you can check out past events to see just what I'm talking about. Go to www.dubbletrubble.co.za - See you there!

No comments: